Friday 1 February 2008

We're all going on a February holiday

David and I are off to Devon on the 9th February for a christening. One of my best friends, Lydia, had a bouncing baby boy called Sam last July and we're off for a four day mini break. I'm a bit worried about leaving the kittens, but hopefully my brother in law will take good care of them ! We're staying in a lovely looking barn cottage in Bittaford, called Blackadon Barns - I'm excited because they believe in sustainable farming and it will be great to have some ideas for our newly acquired allotment (covered in weeds). They grow vegetables and have free range chickens and goats there as well. I'm really looking forward to some bracing Dartmoor walks and doing some nature photography. We're also thinking of having an early Valentine dinner at the 1* Elephant at Torquay one night.
Can't wait for some well earned R and R.

No comments: